City Ridge is a Northwest icon for a new generation. Discover the District’s latest culinary concepts, shop at the city’s first Wegman’s, or simply linger under the shade of historic trees. Settle into unique residences that simplify city living. Nestled above Glover-Archbold Park with easy access to trails, walking paths, and Wisconsin Avenue, City Ridge is home.
Right where you want to be
- 10-minute walk from Tenleytown metro station
- 2 metro stops from bustling downtown Bethesda
- 15-minute drive from downtown DC
- Down the street from National Cathedral
- Nestled against Glover Archibold Park’s trails and bike paths
- Steps from cherished eateries and shopping destinations
LIVE THE RIDGE
Downtown amenities like a rooftop pool club. Uptown perks like Wegman’s. And a modern mix of beautifully crafted residences.
A sweeping Great Lawn on Wisconsin Avenue. Miles of forested trails at Glover-Archbold Park. A green, shady, strollable oasis with city connections.
A natural gathering place for families, friends, and colleagues. Buzzing eateries and convenient shopping, anchored by DC’s first Wegman’s.
A sustainably designed, thoughtful addition to upper Northwest Washington, honoring the character and craftsmanship of the historic property’s founding vision.